Thursday 13 September 2012

PIRATE CAPTAIN FAN FICTION - KATHERINE COITIER

As many of you are huge fans of the 'Pirate Captain Series' I thought I would share this with you. 















A fan of the series, and an aspiring author, Katherine Coitier, has penned a fan fiction based on the pirate series with Shadow as the main character. It is not finished and is draft, but I know a lot of you will enjoy reading it... and who knows you may be inspired to write one yourself. 


Katherine has a passion for reading and writing that we can all relate to but she also loves a bit of LARPing (Live Action Role Play). She loves arts and crafts so much she even made her own wedding dress. If you haven't got her on your friends list... add her as she is amazeballs. Did I mention she likes cats?... No wait she LOVES cats! You can send her all your funny cat pictures and swap recipes as she likes to cook. 













On Wattpad alone, Kat has over 5000 fans! Nearly 38,000 votes on her stories! One of her stories has received over a Million reads. Congratulations Katherine! 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Katherin3Coitier


This is what Katherine has to say about herself. 


I'm one of those creative people. Highly creative people. I can paint, draw, sew, etc. Anything artistic and to express myself in any way possible. Writing just seems to be an extension of that creative spirit.

You can call me Kat, but please no Kathy. That just doesn't suit me at all. Just to let you all know... This is a pen name and not my actual name. I made it up in middle school. I told myself if I ever start writing seriously, then that's what I wanted my name to be.

My works are first drafts, so if there are mistakes, that's why. I've gotten many complaints from readers who are a bit picky and others that just ignore it.

For those who want more about me... Websites to check out and info about me.

Writer's site- http://www.Booksie.com/katherine_coitier

Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/katherine.coitier

Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/#!/kat_coitier

Email- katherine.coitier@gmail.com

Website- http://www.coitier.com

She truly is a wonderful friend and has sent me several stories or scenes she writes based on my novels. Sometimes its a scene with Monkey Man from The Secret of Monkey Island. Other times it 'Love is in the Heir' and occasionally her own work. 

Katherine, thank you for your support these past three years and for nagging me into posting on Wattpad and testing it out for me haha. I really do appreciate everything you do to help support my work and pimp me to your fans ;o)

Keep those creative juices flowing as you never know where they might lead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment