Monday 15 October 2012

REVIEW LIST

I am receiving a lot of requests from authors, agents and publicists to review books. Please email airambooksie@gmail.com I can add you to my list but be warned if I don't like the book, I won't finish it and I won't write a shitty review. I will give feedback to the author but not post a review. 

I only post the reviews of books I like or have potential to improve with the help of a professional publisher as I review Indie Authors too. 

I have a review coming up for Fifty Shades of Grey as I promised Erica and being there from the beginning of Fanfiction.net where FSOG was 'Master of the Universe'... I am finally getting around to it. 

Also a review of an Indie Author who is about to self publish a collection of Short Stories and poems which are ideal for coffee breaks. 

I didn't get to submit my work to Harper Voyager during the call for submissions the October as I had my operation but they sent me a message when I came out of hosptial wishing me a speedy recovery and told me to concentrate on getting well as they will look at my Wattpad account instead. Thank you Harper Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment