Thursday 6 February 2014

ONE KISS - LISA FOX - BOOK REVIEW 4*



A story of attraction whilst in the friend zone with a work colleague/bestie. Add to it the fear of falling in love with the risk of falling out later. Are you willing to risk losing that friendship for the sake of having someone to kiss at midnight?

I enjoyed reading this story late on a Friday night. It made me want to go out, party and kiss someone just for the hell of it. 

The chemistry and attraction between the two was realistic and had you anticipating the kiss before it happened. The kisses were wonderfully descriptive and made you miss a good old snog or grab your partner and pucker up. 

The only slight negative for me was sometimes it seemed to mood swing a bit too quickly so I got readers whiplash but it got back on track quick enough. I also found some parts overly crude for a romantic scene. I just felt that certain sentences detracted from the moment and would have been more appropriate in another scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment